Try this fruity champagne cocktail flavoured with passion fruit and vanilla.
- Place the cognac, vanilla syrup and passion fruit pulp into a cocktail shaker and mix hard.
- Pour champagne half way up a coupette glass and strain some of the cocktail on top.
- Garnish with passion fruit.
Classic champagne cocktail
This decadent cocktail of champagne laced with cognac is perfect for special occasions. Treat yourself this Christmas.
- Place the sugar cube onto a spoon and add the bitters.
- Drop the soaked sugar cube into a champagne flute and add the cognac.
- Top up the glass with champagne and serve.
It’s high noon for a taste of Shanghai with a refreshing lychee-flavoured cocktail.
- 20ml/¾fl oz fresh lime
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- 35ml/1 fl oz gin
- 15ml lychee liqueur
- rosé champagne, to top up
- garnish with a white orchid petal
- Pour the lime juice, sugar syrup, gin and lychee liqueur into a cocktail shaker and shake hard with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into a highball glass filled with ice and top up with rosé champagne.
- Garnish with the white orchid petal.
- Place half a small strawberry into each of four sections of an ice cube tray and fill up the tray with water to about 80 per cent full.
- Top up the cube sections with a small drop of strawberry liqueur (not too much as the alcohol won’t freeze). Place into the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Place the remaining one tablespoon of strawberry liqueur into a Martini glass and swirl around the glass.
- To serve, place the strawberry ice cubes into the glass and top up with champagne.
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!