Progress so far on my ‘Things to achieve…’
- Go to a “pick your own” fruit and veg farm
- Try oysters
- Buy and wear a fabulous 50s style dress (including hair and make-up)
- Have a fabulous, glam picnic with friends
- Make homemade pink lemonade and ginger ale
- Go on a kayaking adventure (I’ve just passed my Level 1 Kayak course and started my Level 2!)
- Do a little mini tour taking in just a few fabulous British tearooms/cake shops (starting of course with the fabulous Maison Bertaux, Soho, London)
- Go on a London Bus Tour
- Go for at least one ‘Wild Swim’
- Spend a day walking some of the Thames Path
- Visit Eltham Palace
- Make a dress
I’m off on my first extended Kayak trip in several years, off for a little paddle down the River Wey, it’s a 6 mile trip, think I’ll be pretty wrecked on Monday! I’ll let you know how it goes, I’ll try to take some photos, could probably do with a waterproof camera, that might need to go on my Christmas wish list….So part of Number 6 will be complete by Sunday – I say part because I want to do many more kayaking expeditions this year…
Number 12 – I have bought a dress pattern….
Just need to buy the fabric now…..