One down, Eleven to go….
I’ve done one of my ‘Things to achieve…’
I did a six mile kayak trip on the River Wey today, feeling decidedly achey now!
Here are some pictures I took while waiting at the boathouse this morning, couldn’t take the camera with me as it’s not waterproof…
- Go to a “pick your own” fruit and veg farm
- Try oysters
- Buy and wear a fabulous 50s style dress (including hair and make-up)
- Have a fabulous, glam picnic with friends
- Make homemade pink lemonade and ginger ale
Go on a kayaking adventure(I’ve just passed my Level 1 Kayak course and started my Level 2!)
- Do a little mini tour taking in just a few fabulous British tearooms/cake shops (starting of course with the fabulous Maison Bertaux, Soho, London)
- Go on a London Bus Tour
- Go for at least one ‘Wild Swim’
- Spend a day walking some of the Thames Path
- Visit Eltham Palace
- Make a dress